SGA guiding principles:
- We believe ‘playing’ is critical to learning and innovation.
- We believe (game) design can empower everyone to solve problems.
- We believe ideas flourish when we collaborate and connect with others.
- We believe that innovation comes from challenges.
- We believe that self-driven motivation with deep interest in a topic will create long-term positive changes.
- We truly believe in lifelong continuous learning in our life journey. Thus, our activities are structured along these beliefs
Using events to serve as our networking platforms. Thus, our activities are structured along these beliefs. Our activities includes:
- The Serious Games Conference series
- Innovation Challenges (e.g. Health Innovation Technology [HIT] Challenge, Education Innovation Technology [EdIT] Challenge, SIMS Challenge)
- Continuous Education & Training (CET) webinars, workshops and masterclasses
- Co-Space for Games Development
- Serious Games Accreditation Programme
- Serious Games Publisher